The VSF Console is a "virtual" call center web application. The console allows our business agents to access records for client campaigns. With the console, the whole process of a marketing campaign is tracked and logged, from the initial phone call to the number of hours worked on the project. All Virtual Caller phone calls are recorded via X-Lite, a VOIP application.
VSF does not own a call center. This distinction is a prime reason why we are able to be so cost competitive and offer high quality agent resources. VSF works with three types of callers:
- Sr. Level callers - employees of traditional call centers - working exclusively on VSF campaigns
- Virtual callers - working from home in the US and Canada - must use the VSF console to access records
- India and Philippine call centers offer an extremely low cost hourly rate.
Virtual Sales Force Agent Requirements:
- Minimum two years experience with campaign sales calling
- Adept at getting through to and speaking with high level decision makers
- Professional and respectful phone demeanor
- New agents must send three recordings per day of good calls
- Demonstrates daily productivity and is ambitious for constant improvement
VSF does not own a call center. This distinction is a prime reason why we are able to be so cost competitive and offer high quality agent resources.